Saturday 5 March 2016

CRAFTY CALENDAR - MARCH - MOTHER'S DAY/SPECIAL FEMALE


Hi there - sorry to have missed blogging some cards recently but February has been one of those months for being poorly!  Yuk!!  I've only managed to do the bare minimum of my card stuff - so I'm feeling totally guilty!  Hopefully March will now start to improve the problems I've been having and the blood tests I've had may help.  

Anyway enough of my boring stuff, today I'm posting my next card for the Crafty Calendar DT and our theme this month is ... Mother's Day/Special Female so we'd love to see your creations.  I'll just post my card and then tell you about the sponsors.



We are so lucky to have two sponsors this month - so that means two prize winners!  Just take a look below 

 A Day for Daisies  are offering 3 digis of your choice
                           


Wild Orchid Crafts are offering a £10 voucher for you to spend in their store


Fantastic prizes!

Ingredients

7" x 7" White card blank - Anna Marie Designs
Digi - 'Delivery Bonnet' from A Day for Daisies
'Promises' Paper Pad - LOTV
Bazzill Bling card - stash
Opulent Ovals die - Spellbinders Dies
Timeless Rectangle die - Spellbinders Dies
Lace and bling - Brenda's Lace and Ribbon Supplies
Copic Markers
Flowers and foliage - WOC
Pearl bits - Anna Marie Designs
Sentiment - LOTV

I'll pop orf now 'cos I have another card to post - just remember our challenge is open until 28 March, you can enter three creations AND there's two prizes to be won so I do hope you'll join us.

Big hugs to you all - oh and a really warm welcome to my two new followers - I do hope you enjoy my blog - I'm sure I am almost back to normal so my blog posting will be back to normal too - but many of you know that 'normal' is different on my planet!


Love Sue xxx


I would like to enter my card into the following 10 challenges -

A Day for Daisies Challenge No 142 - Add Dimensional Flowers
Allsorts Challenge Week 353 - International Women's Day/Feminine card
Cardz 4 Galz Challenge No 17 - Woman or Women
CCC Digi Designs Challenge No 44 - Let's get Girly
Crafting with Dragonflies No 52 - Girly Cards
Creative Moments Challenge No 88 - Anything Goes plus a sentiment
Cute Card Thursday Challenge No 415 - Mother's Day
Di's Digi Designs Challenge - Use 2 or more dies
Just us Girls Challenge No 333 - Flowers
Try it on Tuesday Challenge - Feminine and Fancy 

20 comments:

  1. Sweet card Sue. Reminds me of the lovely Holly Hobby dolls of my childhood. Hope all good with you. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, pretty card with gorgeous colours. Sweet image and design. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this pretty card Sue, lovely colours and design, the image is delightful and coloured beautifully. Gorgeous flowers!
    Hope March is a better month for you healthwise!
    hugs
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I like the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue my wonderful blogging mate,
    what a wonderful card, and such a gorgeous design as always.
    Sorry to hear you have not been well.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty Mother's Day card Sue! I think it could be put in a shadow box to enjoy for years to come! Thanks for taking the time to join us at Just Us Girls for Word Week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty, i love the layout and the colour choice is so pretty. I hope you feel well soon. Thankyou for joining is over at Dis Digis for our 'use two or more dies' challenge. I hope you join us again Lynda DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card reminds me of Holly Hobbie. Beautiful creation. Lovely background for that amazing floral display. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card and great colouring. Thank you for joining in with us this week on Cute Card Thursday. Lynn - CCT Design Team x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable and lovely card.
    Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts "International Women's Day.
    Have a happy day;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  11. An adorable card with a sweet image. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card and love the colors. Great take on the challenge and thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card! such a sweet color combo. Thanks for join us at Creative Moment this time, good luck and hope to see you agin. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute. Thanks for linking up at Cardz 4 Galz!
    DT Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy, My Blog
    Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
    Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs
    PDE Linky Party, Anything Goes Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card, pretty image.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'International Women's Day' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous project, thanks for linking to TIOT, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the design and the color combo! Great card! Thanks for sharing it with us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card, Sue - love the layout you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, you make my day!
Hugs Sue Pxxx